Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is a yearly examination conducted by JCECEB. The JCECE Admission 2018 is organized for those students who want to take admission in a variety of undergraduate, medical and agriculture programs in many private and government colleges or institutions in Jharkhand. JCECE 2018 Application Form is available through online and offline mode.
JCECE 2018 Application Form
JCECE 2018 Application Form is available from 16th April 2018. Last date to fill the application form will be 2nd June, 2018. Before filling the application form, read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for form submission. Candidates please make sure to register themselves on the official site before filling the application forms.
JEECE 2018 application fee will be Rs. 900/- for General/BC-I/BC-II Class category and Rs. 450/-for SC/ST/FEMALE candidates. The online application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card and net banking. Extra bank charges and service charges will be charged from the candidates. For JCECE 2018 (PCB & PCM group), the fee will be Rs. 900/- for General/BC-I/BC-II and Rs. 450/-for SC/ST/Female. For JCECE 2017 (PCMB group), general & BC category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for female and other reserved categories.
JEECE 2018 Application Form Dates
- Online application starts from: 3rd April 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 24th April 2018
- Date of Examination: 7th May 2018
JCECE 2018 Application Form Dates
- Online application starts from: 14th April 2018
- Last date to submit the online application form: 5th May 2018
- Date of Examination: 14th May 2018
How to Apply
- Candidates of JCECE 2016 have to apply only through the online process from the official website of JCECE.
- Download the information bulletin given on the official website and read all the instructions and eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- First candidates have to register on the official website of JCECE, after registration, candidates will get registration number and password for future login.
- The application fee payment will be made through credit/ debit card or through e-Challan of Bank of India.
- After fee submission candidates have to fill their personal information and other requirements given on the application form.
- Candidates please make sure to fill form as per the instruction given in the form if the application form does not match up with the instruction, the form will be rejected.
- After submission of personal information candidate, please makes sure to upload digital images of their photograph, left hand thumb impression and signature (only in JPG format).
- After the uploading of images, candidates can submit their application form and recheck your form before the form submission.
- Candidates don’t forget to take printouts of the application form, fee payment and other documents and keep them safely for any further need.
- Candidates can purchase the application form through post office or they can download the ICR application form through the official site.
- fill up the application form carefully as per the given instructions.
- Fee payment can be made through DD or Challan.
- After completing the application form, candidates are required to send the filled application form along with DD/Challan or other required documents to the address mentioned below:
Key FeaturesJCECE 2016 Application Form will be filled and submitted through the online and offline process Take printouts of application form and fee payment for future reference. Candidates make sure to read the instruction given in the application form and fill it accordingly.