Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is the responsible exam conducting authority of JEECE. Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE 2018) is conducted for admission to BE/B.Tech degree course in the state colleges of Jharkhand. JEECE is started as the separate exam for engineering from the year 2017. In this article, we are providing details of JEECE 2018 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
JEECE Exam Dates 2018
|Online application starts||1st week of April 2018|
|Closing date of online application||4th week of April 2018|
|Admit card date||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||1st week of May 2018|
|Result announcement||4th week of May 2018|
|1st counselling starts from||1st week of June 2018|
|2nd counselling starts from||4th week of June 2018|
JEECE Application Form 2018
- Candidates can fill the JEECE 2018 application form through online mode.
- Application form filling process will be started from first week of April and will continue till the fourth week of April 2018.
- Once the application form is submitted, no changes will be allowed further.
- Keep a printcopy of the application form for future use.
- The payment of application fee can be done through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- The application fee for SC/ST is Rs. 450/- and for General/OBC, the fee is Rs. 900/-.
JEECE 2018 application fee will be Rs. 900/- for General/BC-I/BC-II Class category and Rs. 450/-for SC/ST/FEMALE candidates. The online application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card and net banking. Extra bank charges and service charges will be charged from the candidates. For JCECE 2018 (PCB & PCM group), the fee will be Rs. 900/- for General/BC-I/BC-II and Rs. 450/-for SC/ST/Female. For JCECE 2017 (PCMB group), general & BC category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for female and other reserved categories.
JEECE 2018 Application Form Dates
- Online application starts from: 3rd April 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 24th April 2018
- Date of Examination: 7th May 2018
JCECE 2018 Application Form Dates
- Online application starts from: 14th April 2018
- Last date to submit the online application form: 5th May 2018
- Date of Examination: 14th May 2018
How to Apply
- Candidates of JCECE 2016 have to apply only through the online process from the official website of JCECE.
- Download the information bulletin given on the official website and read all the instructions and eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- First candidates have to register on the official website of JCECE, after registration, candidates will get registration number and password for future login.
- The application fee payment will be made through credit/ debit card or through e-Challan of Bank of India.
- After fee submission candidates have to fill their personal information and other requirements given on the application form.
- Candidates please make sure to fill form as per the instruction given in the form if the application form does not match up with the instruction, the form will be rejected.
- After submission of personal information candidate, please makes sure to upload digital images of their photograph, left hand thumb impression and signature (only in JPG format).
- After the uploading of images, candidates can submit their application form and recheck your form before the form submission.
- Candidates don’t forget to take printouts of the application form, fee payment and other documents and keep them safely for any further need.
- Candidates can purchase the application form through post office or they can download the ICR application form through the official site.
- fill up the application form carefully as per the given instructions.
- Fee payment can be made through DD or Challan.
- After completing the application form, candidates are required to send the filled application form along with DD/Challan or other required documents to the address mentioned below:
Key FeaturesJCECE 2016 Application Form will be filled and submitted through the online and offline process Take printouts of application form and fee payment for future reference. Candidates make sure to read the instruction given in the application form and fill it accordingly.
Candidates can check JEECE 2018 eligibility criteria for appearing the exam:
- Nationality: A candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Domicile: A candidate should have the local or permanent residential certificate of the Jharkhand State.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for the B.Tech courses.
- Qualifying Exam: The prescribed qualification is 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks: In order to apply, candidates have to qualify the 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category).