JEECE 2018 syllabus contains the subject-wise topics of the syllabus. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is the organizing authority of JEECE entrance exam. Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE) is conducted for admission to the professional engineering degree course in engineering colleges of Jharkhand state. It is a state level entrance exam. JEECE exam will be conducted as a separate exam for engineering from the year 2017. In this article, we have provided complete details of JEECE syllabus 2018.
JEECE 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus of JEECE 2018 exam is divided into three sections such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The latest syllabus prescribed by the exam conducting authority will be considered for this exam. Candidates can go for the NCERT books to cover all the topics of the syllabus. The syllabus will be same as the CBSE syllabus for class 11th and 12th.The detailed syllabus is mentioned below.
Relations and Functions, Algebra, Differential Calculus, Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Sequence & Series, Complex Number, Application of Derivatives, Linear Programming and Probability.
Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, “p”-Block Elements, “d” and “f” Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers and Chemistry in Everyday life.
Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Atom & Nuclei, Electronic Devices and Communication Systems.
JEECE Exam Pattern 2018
To know the JEECE Exam Pattern 2018, candidates have to read this article completely. In this we have included the necessary information which is mandatory to know for the candidates to appear in the examination. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board is the conducting authority of JEECE. It is conducted for the BE/B.Tech professional degree course. It offers the various courses and their specializations in the field of Engineering. The exam is a perfect gateway to get admission in professional colleges/institutions of the Jharkhand state. In this article we have provided the JEECE 2018 exam pattern.
JEECE Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates can check the every detail related to the JEECE Exam Pattern 2018 in this section.
- Examination Date: The written test will be held in the first week of May 2018.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode (computer based test).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Medium of Exam: The questions will be asked in English and Hindi languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: ¼ marks will be deducted from total score in case of multiple answers.
- Duration of exam: Two hours will be allotted for Physics and Chemistry and one hour will be allotted for Mathematics.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are subjects which will be asked in the test.
- Numbers of Questions: Each section carries 50 MCQ questions.
Pattern of the Entrance Test:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Type of Questions|
Syllabus for Exam
The test will be comprised of the 12th class syllabus. The syllabus will be notified by the CBSE board. Candidates can also get the complete syllabus from the website. The authority will also provide the complete syllabus subject-wise in the website on due dates.
Instructions Related to the Exam
- No deduction of marks from the total marks will be considered if no response is indicated for a question in the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates are advised not to attempt the question for which candidate is not confident.
- More than one response against single question will be treated as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
- Do not forget to carry one photo Id along with admit card.
- Read all instructions given on the admit card and strictly follow it on the day of exam.
- Do not bring any kind of study material or electronic gadget in the examination hall.
- Candidates must reach their exam centre before reporting time that is mentioned on the admit card.