- 1 What’s New in KEAM 2018?
- 2 KEAM 2018 Important Dates
- 3 KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 4 KEAM Application Form 2018
- 4.1 Steps to fill and submit the KEAM 2018 application form
- 4.2 Documents to be Submitted with KEAM 2018 Application Form
- 5 KEAM Exam Centres 2018
KEAM 2018 – Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala has released the application form of KEAM 2018 in online mode on February 1. Last date to submit completed KEAM application form 2018 and pay application fee is February 28. Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) 2018 entrance exam will be held in offline mode on April 23 and April 24. The Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) of KEAM will be held on April 23, while Paper II (Mathematics) will be conducted on April 24, 2018. KEAM 2018 Admit Card will be available from April 10 onwards. The result will be announced on or before May 25, 2018. To prepare the rank list, KEAM scores and marks of 10+2 or equivalent qualifying exam will be given equal weightage in the ratio of 50:50. KEAM 2018 will be a gateway for admissions to 59,000 B.Tech seats offered across 365 participating engineering institutes of Kerala. Admissions will be based on the normalized score of the candidates and their preferred colleges and courses. To know more details about KEAM 2018 exam and related events like, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result and counselling.
Quick Facts about KEAM 2018
|KEAM 2018 Conducting Authority||CEE, Kerala|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Category of Exam||Undergraduate|
|Duration of Course||4 Years|
|KEAM 2018 Helpline No.||0471- 2332120, 2338487|
What’s New in KEAM 2018?
- Reduction of application fee for Indian students. General/OBC candidates now have to pay Rs 700 while SC candidates need to pay Rs 300. There is no fee for ST candidates while candidates applying for Dubai centre have to pay Rs 12000 plus the application fee if any.
KEAM 2018 Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||February 1, 2018|
|Last date to submit Application Form||February 28, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application and documents at KEAM office||March 31, 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 10, 2018|
|KEAM 2018 (Paper I)||April 23, 2018 (10 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|KEAM 2018 (Paper II)||April 24, 2018 (10 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Declaration of Results||May 25, 2018|
|Announcement of Rank List||June 20, 2018|
|Counselling Procedure start||Last week of June 2018|
|Centralised Allotment Process (CAP)||Last week of June to First week of August 2018|
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates will be required to meet the standard eligibility criteria of KEAM 2018 set by the admission authorities. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to attempt the examination and participate in the admission procedure.
- Nationality: Indian citizens will be eligible for admissions. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will also be considered eligible.
- Domicile: The candidates will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I and Non-Keralite Category II for admissions.
- Age Limit: The candidates should be 17 years old by December 31, 2018. There is no upper age limit for KEAM 2018.
- Academic Requirements: Should have completed their Higher Secondary Examination of Kerala or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: The candidates should have scored 50% marks in Mathematics and an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together. For admissions into the B.Tech programmes under Management Quota in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges/ Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges, the candidates should have scored an aggregate of 45% marks in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics together.
KEAM Application Form 2018
The online application form of KEAM 2018 has been released on February 1, 2018. While filling the KEAM 2018 application form, the candidates will have to make sure that they fill correct and valid information. The last date to submit the filled application form is February 28, 2018. The candidates will also have to submit the print out of the filled application form along with the other required documents to the Office of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations by March 31, 2018.
Steps to fill and submit the KEAM 2018 application form
1. Candidate Registration:
The candidates will be required to register online. A password has to be created by the candidates during the registration process. A system generated application number will be available after the candidates are successfully registered for KEAM 2018.
2. Upload Images:
Scanned images of the passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression of the candidate will have to be uploaded in the application form. The images have to be uploaded as per the specified requirements of the authorities.
3. Filling up KEAM 2018 Application Form:
Next, the candidates will have to fill in all of their personal, academic and qualification details. All submitted information has to be valid and should match the documents possessed by the candidates. After checking all the filled details, the candidates will be able to submit their application form.
4. Payment of Application Fees:
After submission of the application form, the candidates will have to pay the application fees of KEAM 2018. The payment of application fees can be done through online (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or offline mode (e-challan). Failure to pay the application fees will lead to the rejection of the application form.
5. Print Filled Application Form:
After making the payment, candidates will have to take a print out of the filled application form and keep it safely.
6. Submission of Printout of Application Form to CEE:
Candidates will have to take a print of the online filled application form and send it through speed post/ registered post or hand delivery.The application form has to be send with required certificates and documents enclosed in an envelope addressed to:
‘The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Housing Board Buildings
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001′
The application form must reach the above mentioned address before March 31, 2018. Late forms will not be entertained.
KEAM Exam Fees
|General Category||Rs. 700|
|SC Category||Rs. 300|
|Applicants Opting Dubai as Examination Centre||Additional Rs. 12,000|
Documents to be Submitted with KEAM 2018 Application Form
- Print out of the filled application form of KEAM 2018 (The first page should be attested by a Government Gazetted Officer/ Head of Institution)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Original Nativity Certificate
- Original Course Certificate or Self Attested Copy of Mark List
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Special Reservation (if applicable)
- Original Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Any Other Required Documents
KEAM Exam Centres 2018
The exam of KEAM 2018 will be held across 18 cities of India and Dubai. While filling the application form, the candidates will be able to select their preferred examination centre of KEAM 2018 from the provided list.
List of KEAM 2018 Exam Centres
|S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres|