KEAM Answer Key 2018 – Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) Kerala will release KEAM 2018 answer key in the fourth week of April 2018, once the exam gets over. KEAM answer key 2018 will be released separately for Paper 1 and Paper 2 as per the different codes of the papers. Candidates who have taken the test must check and download the answer key of KEAM 2018 as per the code of the paper they have taken. KEAM answer key 2018 carries correct answers to the questions asked in the test paper. Apart from the official answer key of KEAM 2018, some coaching institutes like Science Centre, Aspirants, Brilliant Pala, P C Thomas classes and T.I.M.E, etc. will also release answer key. Candidates can compare their answers from KEAM answer key 2018 and calculate their probable score in the entrance test. There will also be a window for challenging the answer key of KEAM by the first week of May 2018 in case there are discrepancies in the answers. To know more about KEAM 2018 answer key, read through the article below.
KEAM Answer Key 2018 – Important Dates
|1||KEAM 2018 Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)||April 23, 2018|
|2||KEAM 2018 Paper II (Mathematics)||April 24, 2018|
|3||KEAM Answer Key||Fourth week of April 2018|
|4||Challenge KEAM 2018 answer Key||First week of May 2018|
How to download KEAM 2018 Answer Key?
- Click on the link here to access/download KEAM answer key (The link will be available soon)
- Download the answer key of KEAM 2018 as the code of your paper I and II
- After downloading, check and compare your answer with KEAM answer key 2018. Compare and calculate your probable score.
How to Challenge KEAM Answer Key 2018?
- Candidates who find discrepancy in the answer key of KEAM 2018 can challenge it within 5 days of the release of the answer key. They have to submit their objections within this time frame.
- To submit their objections/complaint, the candidates have to pay Rs. 100 per question through a demand draft drawn in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram by the first week of May 2018.
- Candidates have to send the hard copy of the objections/complaints by post.
- The expert/CEE committee will check all the objections/complaints and decide on releasing the final answer key. The decision made by the committee will be considered final.
- In case corrections are found in the answer key, then the committee will release the final answer key of KEAM 2018 and candidates’ submitted amount for objections will be refunded.
What was modified in last year’s Final Answer Key of KEAM?
- After a few complaints, KEAM official answer key was modified last year.
- In KEAM Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry), 1 question from Physics and 2 questions from Chemistry were deleted. No marks were given for these questions. Evaluation was done based on 71 questions in Physics and 46 questions in Chemistry. The score of Chemistry of KEAM Paper I was multiplied by (48/46), corrected to four decimal places.
- The score in Physics of KEAM Paper I was multiplied by (72/71), corrected to four decimal places. Both scores were then added to calculate total score of Paper I.
- For Paper-II (Mathematics), 4 questions were deleted from the answer key. The score for the remaining 116 questions were then multiplied by (120/116), to determine the total score corrected to four decimal places of Paper II.
How to calculate the KEAM 2018 Score
Once the candidates download KEAM answer key 2018, they have to match their answers with the official answer key.
To calculate their probable score, candidates will have to use the following marking scheme specified for KEAM 2018,
Probable Score in KEAM 2018 = 4 x number of correct responses – number of incorrect responses x 1.
KEAM Marking Scheme
|1||Correct Response||4 marks for each correct response|
|2||Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.|
A total of 1,12,129 candidates had registered for KEAM last year, out of which as many as 1,00,350 candidates i.e (89.5%) had taken the test for Paper 1 whereas 1,06,264 candidates had registered for Paper 2, out of which only 90,645 candidates i.e (85.3 %) actually took the test.
KEAM 2017 Official Answer Key
|Sr.No||Answer Key||Physics & Chemistry||Mathematics|
|2||Answer Key||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
KEAM 2017 Answer Key by Coaching Institutes
|SNo||Institutes||Physics & Chemistry||Mathematics||Questions with answers
Physics & Chemistry
|1||Aspirants||Click here (all sets)||NA||Click here (all sets)|
|2||Zephyr Entrance||NA||NA||Click here (all sets)|
|4||Brilliant Study Centre||Click here (All Sets)||Click Here||NA|
Previous Year KEAM Answer Keys
|S.No||Institutes||Physics & Chemistry||Mathematics|
|1||Official Answer Key by CEE||Click Here||Click Here|
|2||Science Institute||Click Here||Click Here|
|3||Brilliant Study Centre||Click Here||Click Here|
|4||PC Thomas||Click Here||NA|