MHT CET 2018 Notification MHT CET 2018 will be conducted by Maharashtra Government for admission to first year B.E/B. Tech programs in the state engineering colleges. MHT CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria outlines the conditions that an aspirant is required to fulfill before applying for the examination. The eligibility criteria of MHT CET 2018 typically includes important particulars like age limit, subjects, minimum marks requirement, criteria for foreign nationals etc. All of these criteria need to be met by the aspiring MHT CET 2019 students.
MH CET Syllabus 2018
The MHT CET Syllabus is comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects. The questions will be based on Syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. 20% questions will be asked from the class 11th syllabus & 80% from class 12th syllabus. Candidates are advised to go through the complete syllabus topic-wise to cover the complete syllabus.
MHT CET 2018 Paper Pattern
MH/MHT CET 2017 Paper Pattern is finalized by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra. It typically includes significant information like exam duration, types and nature of questions, marking scheme, total number of marks, total number of questions etc. Students must take a note of these details to stay updated with the exam pattern. Read the below article to get detailed information.
- MHT CET 2017 Question Paper will comprise of three sections – Physics and Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, and Mathematics
- All the question papers will carry 100 marks each:
- Paper I: Physics and Chemistry (100 marks each)
- Paper II: Botany and Zoology (100 marks each)
- Paper III: Mathematics (100 marks)
- All of the above subject combinations will have separate papers. It is mandatory for the candidates to clear all the paper separately
- MHT CET 2017 will not have any negative marking for any of three question papers
- The paper will carry all objective questions
- Paper I will consist of questions from the Physics and Chemistry subjects. It will carry 50 marks for each of these two subjects. Each of these two papers will include 50 MCQs and will carry 1 mark each
- Paper 2 will consist of questions from Botany and Zoology and will carry 50 marks each. All the questions will carry 1 mark each and there will be 50 MCQs for each subject
- Paper 3 will have mathematics and will carry 100 marks. All the questions will carry 2 mark each and will have 50 MCQs
- MHT CET 2017 will carry ‘no choice questions.’ This means candidates will have to attempt all the questions in the question paper
- Only one option/response should be marked out of the four options provided for each question
- Candidates must be sure before marking the answer in MHT CET OMR Sheet. Once marked, changing of answers is not allowed. In case if the answer is changed after marking once, it will be considered as invalid/incorrect response
- Understand the complete syllabus & clear each and every single concept from text books.
- Plan your preparation in advance so that you can finish each of the chapters accordingly & revise it.
- Stay fit physically & mentally.
- Don’t eat junk foods. Eat fresh vegetables & fruits.
- Time management is very important for any exam. Manage your time according to your subjects.
- Know the MHT CET exam pattern completely so that you know how to study for the exam.
- Solve last years question papers & sample paper.